I am glad to be part of the next Metalogix TweetJam on Social influence, scheduled for April 29th at 9am Pacific / 12pm Eastern focusing on the theme of “Microsoft’s Strategy for Social Influence”
Follow #CollabTalk or go over to http://twubs.com/CollabTalk
The questions we will be discussing are listed below:
“Microsoft’s Strategy for Social Influence”
- Q1: How is social influence impacting collaboration and search?
- Q2: Is social influence important within the enterprise?
- Q3: How are organizations tracking and measuring social influence?
- Q4: What are your thoughts on Microsoft’s social roadmap?
- Q6: What are the logical “next steps” for OfficeGraph?
- Q7: Is social changing the direction of Microsoft’s business and productivity platforms
The panel will include:
- Noah Sparks (@noahsparks), community success manager at Yammer
- Marwan Tarek (@marwantarek), SharePoint MVP and principal technology strategist at BrightStarr
- Naomi Moneypenny (@nmoneypenny), cto at ManyWorlds
- Jussi Mori (@JussiMori), SharePoint MVP, social expert and consultant at Peaches Industries
- Joel Oleson (@joeloleson), enterprise strategist and evangelist at ViewDo Labs
- Barry Jinks (@BJinks), founder and ceo at Colligo
- Steve Nguyen (@espnguyen), community success manager at Yammer
- Dan Barker (@barkingd), global product manager at Dell Software
- Jeff Shuey (@Jshuey), director of strategic alliances at Gimmal
- Benjamin Niaulin (@bniaulin), SharePoint MVP and evangelist at ShareGate
- Geoff Varosky (@gvaro), senior consultant at Jornata
- Christian Buckley (@buckleyplanet), SharePoint MVP and chief evangelist at Metalogix