The questions we will be discussing this month include:
Extending Collaboration through Mobility
- What are your predictions for mobility in 2014?
- How important is mobility to your collaboration strategy, and why?
- What are some examples of leading mobility solutions? Who is doing it well?
- What 3 things should a company consider when developing mobility solutions?
- What business problems or scenarios are a good fit for the app model?
- What issues are companies experiencing when moving solutions to the app model?
- How will/should companies manage security and governance around enterprise apps?
- How do you rate Microsoft’s app strategy (1 thru 10, 10 being best) and why?
If you’re new to the tweetjam model, it’s fairly simple: using Twitter and a shared hash tag, a panel discusses a series of questions over the course of an hour, with other members of the community jumping in and joining the conversation in real-time. You can follow along with the tweetjam on Twitter by following the #CollabTalk hash tag, or you can go to http://twubs.com/CollabTalk to watch live or review comments after the event.
It will be on Tuesday 28th January 5-6 PM GMT
I will be joining a great panel of experts:
- Antonio Maio (@antoniomaio2), consultant and SharePoint MVP
- Barry Jinks (@bjinks), ceo of Colligo
- Mark Kashman (@mkashman), product marketing manager at Microsoft
- Chris Beckett (@teknirvana), founder of obeflow and SharePoint MCM
- Joe Herres (@HE_MobileEntree), evp products and services at H3 Solutions
- Trevor Hellebuyck (@thellebuyck), cto at Metalogix
- Eric Riz (@rizinsights), evp at Concatenate and SharePoint MVP
- Michael Greth (@mysharepoint), SharePoint specialist and community leader, SharePoint MVP
- Chris McNulty (@cmcnulty2000), CTO at Dell Software and SharePoint MVP
- Wendy Neal (@sharepointwendy), architect, developer and evangelist
- Jason Ruthkoski (@jasonruthkoski), team lead, portals and collaboration at Slalom Consulting
- Christian Buckley (@buckleyplanet) as host, evangelist at Metalogix and SharePoint MVP