I am glad to be part of the next Metalogix TweetJam on SharePoint UX, scheduled for June 26th at 9am Pacific/12pm Eastern
Follow #CollabTalk on twitter or go over to http://twubs.com/CollabTalk
The questions we will be discussing are:
“Making the SharePoint User Experience More Sticky”
- What are the biggest problems with the SharePoint user experience?
- What are the back-end issues that inhibit the SharePoint UX?
- Responsive vs Designed (device channels) – what do customers prefer?
- What 3 recent or vNext features will most improve the SharePoint UX?
- How important is Yammer to the SharePoint UX roadmap?
- After Oslo and Office Graph, what are your predictions for the SharePoint UX?
- How do you measure the ROI on SharePoint UX improvements?