On July 17th I will be participating as one of the panelists for Axceler’s second TweetJam.
This TweetJam will focus on Aligning ECM and Social Collaboration Strategies:
- Is traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM) dead?
- What have been the impacts, if any, of social collaboration on your company or clients?
- Are you moving from a structured ECM model to amore unstructured, social collaboration model?
- Is social collaboration impacting your company culture? If so, how?
- What is the key to end user engagement in the enterprise?
- What three things are critical to making ECM and social collaboration work together?
- What does the future of enterprise collaboration look like?
I will be joined by a bunch of great experts on enterprise social networking and collaboration:
- Marwan Tarek (@marwantarek), SharePoint MVP and principal consultant at BrightStarr
- Mark Fidelman (@markfidelman), Forbes columnist, author, and ceo of Evolve! Inc.
- Jeff Shuey (@jshuey), director of alliances at WinShuttle, SMC Seattle board member, esq.
- Emilie Doolittle (@emijoa), product marketing at Tibbr
- Nick Inglis (@nickinglis), director of professional development at AIIM.org
- Donna Shaw (@donnasueshaw), principal product manager at Axceler, formerly part of the SharePoint social experiences product management team at Microsoft
- Eric Riz (@rizinsights), SharePoint MVP and evp at Concatenate, Inc.
- Lance Shaw (@ltshaw711), sr. principal product marketing director, Oracle WebCenter Content
- Jeff Willinger (@jwillie), director of social computing at Rightpoint
- Chris Riley (@hoardinginfo), technology evangelist at CloudShare
- Cliff Pollan (@cliffpollan), ceo at Postwire
- Dan O’Leary (@danieloleary), solution architect at Box
- With your host Christian Buckley (@buckleyplanet), SharePoint MVP and evangelist for Axceler
Check the details here TweetJam: Aligning ECM and Social Collaboration Strategies
Update: Please check the TweetJam summary Moving Between ECM and Social Collaboration Models on #CollabTalk